Menu

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wiz Khalifa is Not Happy With Lil Wayne


As we all have heard Wiz’s “Black and Yellow” has been remix by countless signed and unsigned rappers. Before this year’s Superbowl Lil Wayne remixed the banger into “Green and Yellow” for the Greenbay Packers. HipHopDX sat caught up with Wiz during his radio promo tour to ask him what he thought about the song, Wayne’s remix, and if “Green and Yellow” resulted from Wiz’s subliminal jabs at Tyga. Wiz says he doesn’t believe the remix had anything to do with his jabs at Tyga but is not happy with Lil Wayne for a different reason. Find out the reason.
Wiz said “Nah, not at all. I don’t think it had anything to do with that, I’ve seen the interview, I think it’s just the case of what a lot of older dudes do now. This is just me being real by saying this, they try to act like they don’t know who I am, or try to act like I don’t know what I’m doing because when ESPN did the interview with Lil Wayne, he was saying that he heard the song from the Pittsburgh Steelers – he heard it ’cause it was my song, but he didn’t say that. He had an opportunity to step up and say that, and he didn’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment