Menu

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

50 Cent, The Game, Trey Songz, Ludacris, ?uest Love and More Share Their Reactions to Nate Dogg


Nate Dogg passed away at the age of 41 today, shocking fans and friends around the world. Many celebs got the opportunity to work with him and/or get to know him throughout their career, and their reactions were of course heartfelt and saddening. Read what 50, Trey, Banks and more. RIP NATE DOGG.
TREY SONGZ: “RIP Nate Dogg – much love! If you had Nate on ya hook it was certified g shit”
?UEST LOVE: “Damnit! not Nate Dogg! very rare to find an effective CONTROLLED non show off singer in rnb (or whatever its called) Nate was a rare dude.”
BOW WOW: “RIP Nate Dogg. I had the pleasure to be around him in my younger days when i was running with Snoop & The Dogg Pound in 93 #WestcoastLegend”
KIM KARDASHIAN: “RIP Nate Dogg…West Coast LEGEND! My fav songs are-”Ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none” and “Regulator”!!!!”
RAY J: “RIP Nate Dogg! A Real true Worldwide Legend and West Coast OG and my friend! God got u big Homie!”
GAME: “I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose “US” as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option.”
LUDACRIS: “There is a certain void in hip hop’s heart that can never be filled.Glad we got to make history together. RT @SnoopDogg: RIP NATE DOGG.”
50 CENT: “I just landed nate dog is dead damn. GOD BLESS HIM R.I.P he meant a lot to west coast hiphop. Iv always been a fan of it. I wrote the chorus to 21 questions I needed nate to sing it for me. He had a way of making everything feel hard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment