Menu

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(Video) “Ready To Die” Cover Baby All Grown Up!!



One of hip hop’s BIG-gest mysteries has been solved. After 17 years, the afro-rocking cover baby of the Notorious B.I.G’s “Ready to Die” album has been found by the New York Daily News. So, did he grow up to look like Big??
(NYDailyNews)– A high school senior who grew up in the Bronx says he’s that chubby-cheeked kid on the cover of “Ready to Die” – the acclaimed debut album by slain rapper, Notorious B.I.G.
“Every time people find out they ask me if I got a lot of money out of it,” Keithroy Yearwood, 18, told the Daily News.
He didn’t.
He made only $150 for the two-hour modeling agency shoot, where he was shot in diapers, sporting a neatly picked-out Afro.
Released in 1994 by Sean (Diddy) Combs’ Bad Boy Records, “Ready to Die” sold 3.3 million copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
“I just want people to know that’s me,” Yearwood said. “The truth is finally coming out.”
Check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment