Menu

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Snoop Dogg Reacts to Nate Dogg’s Passing

We all woke up to the horrible news that famous crooner Nate Dogg passed away late last night. Immediately I looked for Snoop’s reaction, someone who is not only from the same area (thus inevitably has rubbed shoulders with him more than once) but was a frequent collaborator with Nate…and both were instrumental in putting California on the map with hip-hop and R&B in the 90′s. Read what Snoop said after the jump and of course, RIP once again Nate Dogg. Another great one gone way too soon.
Via his Twitter, Snoop wrote:
“We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit. I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan. all doggs go to heaven yo homie n baby brotha bigg snoopdogg!! RIP NATE DOGG.”

No comments:

Post a Comment