Menu

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drake Clears Up Tweet Controversy

Like many celebs Drake took to his twitter to express his thoughts on the passing of Nate Dogg. However Drake’s tweet raised a few questions especially since Nate Dogg was the king of hooks and Drake seems to be the new got to guy for hooks. Read the tweet and Drake’s explanation.

When asked the meaning of the tweet Drake said
“It’s very sad to hear that we lost him. He contributed some phenomenal music to the world and I think it’s just important to remember what he has done,I actually tweeted about it as soon as I heard. One of my favorite lyrics of his was on “21 Questions.” It’s when he said, ‘It’s easy to love me now.’ I’m kind of at that point in my life where I am 24-years-old and everything has changed. It’s easy to love me now for a lot of people that did not love me before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment