Menu

Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess Who Might Be Signing to Cash Money!!


Oh boy. Their roster is getting bigger and bigger!! Hope they have enough staff to deal with all of these artists or it’s gonna be Shelf Records for a lot of them!! When Soulja Boy took a trip down to the YMCMB HQ in Miami, he met up with Birdman to discuss a possible signing. “I met with Baby and Slim down in Miami. He’s trying to get me to come over to Cash Money,” SB revealed to Rap-Up. Wow!
“I still got paperwork with Interscope Records, so I’m just trying to figure out what I’ma do. I got a lot of great options on the table. I’ve been a fan of Cash Money since I was young. I’ve been listening to Birdman’s music since I was growing up. I would have never thought.”
Soulja is still under contract with Interscope for 2 more albums. But after the dismal sales of his latest one, they might be able to get some lawyers on the case and work that out. Wonder what will happen. Do you think Cash Money is a good move for Soulja???

No comments:

Post a Comment